WE ARE HIRING!
General Pest Control Technician / General + Timber Pest Control Technician / Recently Qualified Technician
- Full time
- Start mid-January 2022
- Wavell Heights
Blue Chip Termite & Pest Control is a growing family business on Brisbane’s northside. We currently work from the ground level of a 2-storey building with a home office but will be moving into commercial premises in the near future. We maintain the highest professional standards. Our customers are our number one priority. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age or gender.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a qualified general pest control technician or general and timber pest control technician. We will also consider an applicant who has recently completed their qualification with no/little work experience.
A successful applicant will have the following:
- Manual driver’s licence
- Police clearance (or ability to obtain one)
- A reliable work ethic
- The ability to work both unsupervised and in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer literary
- Be physically fit and able to go into subfloors and roof voids
- Prefer northside based applicants for traffic reasons
What we need out of you:
Working for Blue Chip Termite & Pest Control we expect for our employees to:
- Present for work on time and maintain the schedules that are provided
- Be well presented with a positive can do attitude.
- Genuine interest in helping people and being able to solve people’s pest related issues
- Treat customers and office staff with respect at all times.
What we can offer:
In return Blue Chip Termite & Pest Control will support you daily. We are a flexible family orientated business and offer:
- An attractive above award salary package (including annual pay increases for at least the first 3 years)
- Fully maintained vehicle (a brand new Hilux is on a boat ready for the successful applicant)
- All equipment
- Company phone
- Company uniforms
- Training and support when required
- Minimum 10-day closure over the Christmas/New Year period each year
- An organised, friendly, energetic and supportive team culture
Email your resume and cover letter including work performed in previous job roles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview to be held on 6 January 2022.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.